Happy Saturday, y'all!
As I sit here "assisting" Ryan with filing our taxes, I thought I'd be proactive and multi-task by sharing a special Saturday post with another round of what I'm loving lately! With the uncharacteristically warm, but beautiful, weather we've been experiencing, I've been getting some serious spring fever. Can you blame me? What else am I supposed to think about when it's 80 degrees and sunny, on average, in February?! That being said, I have been keeping my eyes peeled on all of the pieces I have seen trending for this upcoming spring and summer season.
Check out the 5 Spring and Summer trends you need to know, below!
1. From chokers to neck scarves! I've mentioned these cute little accessories in previous posts, but we are sure to see more of these versatile accessories through the warm seasons.
2. From off the shoulder to cold shoulder! We've seen this trend slowly start to appear during the fall, but it isn't losing steam anytime soon!
3. From tassels to pom poms! Tassels were "all the rage" last spring and summer, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that the pom pom, which is basically like the tassel's cousin, is getting its debut this season also!
4. The IT Wedge. When Chloe released their version of this beautiful shoe, girls everywhere loved this shoe but couldn't afford the high price tag. (I certainly couldn't.) So, some of our favorite shoe designers brought us a dupe of this pretty espadrille wedge in two much more affordable options!
5. The loafer mules. Mules were also becoming big trends in the fall, and I love this take on the classic loafer! For some reason, the mule style makes them seem much more casual and versatile for everyday wear, and not just for long days at the office.
My favorite spring trends so far are the neck scarves, the pom poms, and the loafer mules!
What other trends are on your list? Are there some that you can't wait to try? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
Little bitty love,